In Southern Laos, closed both the Thai, Vietnamese and the Cambodian border, the 4000 jungle islands stand on a 10km large Mekong River. The wild nature is the master of the place, huge and exuberant.
After breakfast, we enjoy a cruise venturing into the widest point of the Mekong River where thousands of islets become visible in dry season, giving this area a lovely name: Si Phan Done. Along the way, we stop at the Liphi waterfalls, one of the most beautiful waterfalls marking the end of Lao border to Cambodia, also known as the Samphamith. We also visit the fishing village of Ban Done Khone. On return, we take a short drive to the Lao – Cambodia border at Weukham, expect to be encaptivated by the sight of Khone Phapheng, which boasts South East Asia’s biggest waterfall, known as the Niagara of the east. If we are lucky, we may even see the rare freshwater Irrawaddy Mekong dolphin at Ban Hang Khone.
Overnight in Khong Island
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
• Private transportation in private air-conditioned
• Private boat trip as stated in above sights
• English speaking guide
• Admission fee to indicated sights
• Gov’t tax and service charge
TOUR PRICE EXCLUSIONS:
• Travel insurance (compulsory)
• Any optional tour cost beyond the main program
• Other service are not mentioned above